Iím still working on the site, none of the updates Iím making are visible really because Iím switching over to PHP/MySQL in the background and I keep forgetting to write updates, so here is an update.
- Editing stored HTML formatted content in the database and retrieving it via content PHP pages with id numbers.
- Roughly working on file editing for raw content control, such as adding PHP-powered addons to certain pages
- Data retrieval from tables for the computer and project pages, I have yet to write a management console subpage to edit that, Iíve been using phpMyAdmin to edit the content for that stuff.
- Any kind of login/security for the management console to provide any control over who edits my site content.
- An interface to edit templates/content (Like the Computer and Project pages will be templates, that are filled with content)
- The sites email system is pseudo-workingÖehÖ
- Sophisticated, safe file editing (misclicks can currently wipe files from existence, thatís bad.)
So, another thing to note is most of this stuff is running on a clone of the site I have here locally, with some limited stuff online. I am hesitant to put the management console online because itís unsecured at the moment and any of you crafty readers could easily find its location based on the screenshots I posted. When I get a chance Iíll post some more.
Iím also about $300 closer to my ThinkPad T60Ö.:)